How to play: Pass 8 to 10 small pieces of paper to every
guest. The moderator will ask a question. Everyone will write down
an answer to the question - even the bride.
It's fun to make up crazy answers or ones that sound like they could be true and have other people choose your answer. Free printable list of our 20 Balderdash questions
Choose the right answer - 1 point
Make up an answer and someone else votes for it - 1 point
Choose the right answer and have someone choose your wrong answer - 2 points
First player to 10, 15 or 20 points wins a prize.
What is/was/will be the brides …
1. Favorite Christmas present as a child?
2. Second choice for wedding colors?
3. Place she first met her in-laws?
4. Mothers maiden name?
5. Best subject in school?
6. Favorite dessert?
7. Name of a childhood pet?
8. First car?
9. One thing she is procrastinating about doing for the wedding?
10. Flower girls dress size?
11. Favorite thing about the wedding?
12. Hairstyle for the ceremony?
13. High School nickname?
14. Groomsmen's names?
15. Favorite sport?
16. Secret talent?
17. Most embarrassing moment?
18. Dream job?
19. Perfect number of children?
20. Favorite scripture verse?
Link to Us Advertise
© 2008 - 2011Kelula